For successful lessons it depends on BOTH the Instructor and You...
- Arrive at your meeting point in good time for your lesson
- Ensure you have the correct lift pass / package
- The course fee does not include your lift pass. Remember to buy a package or check whether it is part of a package.
- Your magnetic card must be placed in the left pocket of your jacket which facilitates the entrance controls of each lift.
- From beginner to 2nd Star, enjoy a package of aski pass & ski lessons
- Come equipped for your lesson (skis / boots, poles, snowboard / boots, googles, glasses etc) and correctly dressed (clothes for the outside temperature, gloves, scarves, sunscreen etc.)
- Check equipment (condition / size) before the first lesson
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended as well as any other equipment for specialist lessons (competiton ski, off-piste, freestyle ...)
Instructors advices for the little ones
- Inform us of any health problems of your child.
- No poles are required until 1st star (1ère étoile).
- A ski pass is mandatory for children enrolled in Flocon level.
- Ski lift pass Free for children aged - 6 years old. But you must get one at the skilift desk.